18 de junho de 2011

V - Rely On.


Rely on. Only for a second, please. I gave up trying to figure out my feelings which you unbalanced. What did you do with me? I need to  have you again.  Think about. I told you to never go away. Did I say this only into my sense? Stay with me. My heart’s lighthouse isn’t working, at least for  now. Can’t you see the yellow light, can you? I can’t breath. Why? You’re messing my mind and all the things whose value I’ve  always been trying to know. Again! It’ll be in a while, about what? More a few years? Everything happened when I  fell in love. It was soft  between your arms and I was feeling so protected. The hours went by quicly  and we got late for ours appointments. Did you feel it too? Someday. Your faraway eyes, your way to make me think of you all the time, your  uncertain words. How can I  forget it? You aren’t here. Who knew? I wish I could make the things right again, but would you willing to try? If someone said you’d be long gone… I know better, because you said: “Maybe, forever”.  Who knew? You’re in all the love songs, all the streets which I walk down looking up your smile, in the frame above my  headboard. It’s nostalgic and complicated. It’s you. And I don’t even know if it’s true.

Giovanna Malavolta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário