31 de agosto de 2011

Messy .

You said to me not to dream with forever and with the idea os things are meant to be or not. So what? I don't care if you disagree. I believe, I have to. Without this concept, life turns too hard to carry. I'm drowning in time... Just lost the feeling somewhere. Am I able to love again? Why no one can catch my attention? I'm blue. I'm feeling so empty, deep in the loneliest sound which someone could hear. "Stay a little more, honey. I love you." There's such long time I haven't said cozy words as these. Why am I so alone? Don't I deserve make someone happier? They say I have to wait the right time. I'm tired of listening to the same phrases. I wanna make or figure out the right time. But I can't fix me alone and I won't let myself close enough to hurt you. I'm not supposed to do this. How can I let you go, though? I wasn't happy the day I watched you walk away. Lately, someone told me: "Don't think, just do." Should I? 


Giovanna Malavolta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário