8 de agosto de 2011

Don't think, just do .


Don’t ask me what you know I can’t answer. I’m not the same guy which one you met some years ago and fell in love with. I’m just another who lost the way in the middle of the road and still waiting at the board line someone to say: it’s your turn to decide. Your doubts are understandable but even if I try, I won’t light up your face as I used to do. You told me things that you can’t erase, unfortunately I did it by myself. Go and look for your happiness and, certainly, it isn’t in me. And about all your dreams, rely on yourself and don’t think, just do. I wish we could remind each other as the angels we did once lying awake in the snow. Only this sweet memory I could keep in my  mind because is the only one which make me smile instead cry. So, darling, show to the whole world how beautiful you are and when cold thoughts overrun your sleep, take your pillow and hold it tight. You need to be strong, life isn’t easy. My letters? Keep them while they make you laugh, when you realize you don’t need them anymore, send me it back or burn them. I’ll never forget what I said, after all. Don’t stop dancing, believe, you can fly. 

Giovanna Malavolta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário