16 de abril de 2011

IV - Come on.


Come on. Faster than a second, please. I had the time to figure out my feelings which you unbalanced. I know what you’re doing with me. I need to hug you again. Reach out. I told you to be around meDid I say this only into my sense? Stay near to me. My heart’s lighthouse is open, at least for now. Can’t you see the green light, can you? I can’t breath. Why? You're messing my mind and all the things whose value I've always been trying to know. Again. It’s so close, about what? Three hours ago? Everything happened when I saw your smile. It was snug today and we could see the blue sky. The clouds on the sky made up assorted pictures. Did you realize it? April, 2011. Your smile, your way to make me laugh, your sweet words. How can I forget it? You’re here. I always knew. I can touch you again and you are holding me against you. If someone in three years from that night, said you'd be back... I know better, because inside I thought: "someday". I always knew. You're behind me, next to me, laughing about me when I say: I adore your way to talk. It's cozy and warm. It's you. 
And it isn’t a dream. 

Giovanna Malavolta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário