2 de abril de 2011

II - Hold on .

Hold on. Just a second, please. I need this time to figure out my feelings which you unbalanced. What are you doing with me? I need to think over again. Stop. I told you to keep your distance. Did I say this only into my sense? Stay away from me. My heart's lighthouse is closed, at least for now. Can't you see the red light, can you? I can't breath. Why? You're messing my mind and all the things whose value I've always been trying to know. Again? It was so far away, about what? Three years ago? Everything happened on the beach. It was cold that day and we couldn't see the blue sky. The storm which was coming had the same color as your brown eyes. Do you remember? October, 2008. Your smile, your way to make me laugh, your sweet words. How could I forget it? You're here. Who knew? I wish I could touch you again, but would you hold me against you? If someone in three years from that night, said you'd be back.. I know better, because I though: "never". Who knew? You're in my dreams, next to me, lying awake all the night just to see my face when I'm sleeping. It's cozy and warm. It's you.
Giovanna Malavolta

Um comentário:

  1. amei. Quando você vai fazer um livro para poder autografar para mim? rs

    ResponderExcluir