4 de abril de 2012

talk.


- Do you have a boyfriend?
- No.
- Do you want to have some coffee with me someday?
- Well, I don’t think it’s a good idea.
- Why? You told me you don’t date anyone, didn’t you?
- Yes.
- So?
- It’s complicated... I left someone in my country.
- Ok, but now you’re here, in Canada, let’s enjoy!
- What do you mean when you say enjoy?
- Sweet, there’s another life just waiting for you outside, you should take this oportunity.
- First of all, don’t call me sweet. Sencond thing: making yourself believe you’re taking a second life here it’s just acceptable if you have totally idea that everything that beggins has to end one day.
- You got a point, Miss. However, don’t you know that maybe he’s not waiting for you?
- I don’t care. Have you ever loved someone?
- Yes, but here is not a place to love someone.
- I didn’t know that we could choose it! Such a big surprise. Could you teach me that?
- You’re small and stubborn.
- Thanks.
.
.
.
- He’s a lucky guy.
- I really love him.
- Yeah, I know what you mean.
- No, you don’t.

And suddenly, just like that, she realised the value of what she had said.

Giovanna Malavolta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário